Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Wine Charm for a Popular Girl

Last year, I had accidentally made commitments to attend three different Christmas parties, which unfortunately were all being held at the same time on the same night. Needless to say, after the first two parties, I was more than just "fashionably late" to the third party. When I walked in at 11pm, my co-workers bombarded me with the question, "Where the hell have you been?" I simply answered, "A popular girl like me has plenty of other engagements to attend," and we all laughed.

At this year's party, one of the girls made this wine charm, on which is engraged, "Popular Girl." I loved the colors and the history of this gift, and since I have been on a "macro" kick, I thought it befitting to photograph the charm. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, and I think I may even make a Christmas card of it next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger hvincent said...

Nice story for a great shot :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home