Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Don't be such a pill...

Several co-workers have expressed concern for me, and one of them pretty much called me "a pill" because I haven't been my upbeat self. I guess when you're always laughing and cracking jokes, everyone notices when you're quiet. I find it interesting that some of my co-workers interpret my silence as being "in a bad mood" but in all honesty, I'm not in a bad mood. Anyone who knows me understands that sometimes when I'm really quiet, it's because I'm so absorbed in my thoughts...

Anyway...

One of my goals for the year is not only to post a photo each day, but also, I want to participate in as many challenges as possible on DPC. Of course, that may not always be possible to due to work. Luckily, I found some down time and took a couple of photos prior to closing (9pm), drove home, uploaded photos and crossed my fingers in hopes of finding something close to what I had envisioned.

Since the photos I had taken today are so very close to each other as far as theme, I will have to take a photo from the past to post today and will post the ones from today next week, once the challenge is over.

Oh yeah, only had time to run 5 miles today but my pace was better...just under 8:30 per mile. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home