Monday, January 09, 2006

I'll Fly Away

Do you ever sometimes wish that you can just fly away? Get away from it all? Boy, I've been feeling like that a lot lately, and I have to seriously ask myself if I am having an early midlife crisis.

At times I do find myself asking if I've made the right choices, and if I haven't, do I have time to correct my mistakes or at least change the path that I've chosen so that I can more closely parallel the "right" path. What if I were really meant to do something else and live a completely different life from what I'm living?

"What if...?" I guess that is the million dollar question for many of us. Is there anyone out there who actually feels like he/she is living his/her "destined" life?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

I am to a point living what I feel my destiny is. I am finally doing something I love and for myself. no picture?

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

I believe we need to press on and think positive in these crusal times. Don't let the negativity get you down. That will burn your plan or destiny whether you know it or not. Get up and find something you enjoy doing. Listen to positive music. Hang with friends that make you feel good.

(hug)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home